Matt has worked for the past 23 years as an Independent financial professional, helping clients map out a road to financial independence by pursuing their financial and investment goals. He helps clients understand what is most important to them, and then sets the priorities to help them address those goals. Figuring out what's most important to you is crucial in making informed financial decisions, which allows you to live your life with a purpose. He has dedicated his career to helping families, individuals and businesses alike to develop several strategies for retirement planning and risk management by focusing on each client's specific need(s).
Investment advisory consulting services to aid in evaluating, selecting, monitoring and investment options.
- Retirement income planning -Working with pre-retirees or those approaching age 72 to evaluate their retirement income needs and implement strategies for managing, spending and investing
- Asset allocation with manager evaluation and selection- For group retirement plans, analyzing employee demographics and the current plan lineup to provide resources and plan sponsor support with researching and understanding an appropriate mix of asset classes and investment styles that can address needs of participants with varied investment goals, life-stage challenges and investment knowledge
- Performance monitoring and reporting -Evaluating and reporting performance and risk characteristics of the portfolio's investment options and recommending changes where appropriate
- Investment reviews-Conducting and presenting quarterly and/or annual reviews of the investments to evaluate performance, risk characteristics and expenses, and recommend changes where appropriate
- Estate Planning -need for income replacement, long term care and business and family planning.
- Employee Education Services -Provides one on one consulting services for those clients that are enrolled in company retirement plans helping them evaluate their retirement savings goals and implement appropriate contribution and investment decisions.